Sunday, April 24, 2011

BIOGRAPHY: Ray Charles Adventures Pt. 1


Ray Charles

White Devil: The Ray Charles Adventures
The Autobiography of Ray Charles

Part 1

Ray Charles Stepped out of his time machine, gazing upon the glowing white forests of Antarus 9 with the eyes that the future had given him. They were alternating colors of green and red, and they rotated to let in different amounts of light, like the lens of a camera. They could only see in black and white. Also, they were way too small for his eye sockets, so they just kind of rested in the bottom of the fleshy cavities.

"So this is the land of King Grananathlphumpts?" he asked himself in a manner that might have resembled a small killer whale in the shape of a mouse, "yes it must be!" he answered to himself.
"Only this evil king, notorious for his racist tendencies, could unite such a beautiful people into a world of love and of eternal peace!"
"And also have mastered the art of Tae Kwon Do!"
"Oh, I didn't see you there, Dialogue Partner!"
"That, my friend, is, of course, because, of course, I am invisible to the naked eye! Which, of course, means that you, of course, cannot see me!"
"Oh yes, I remember that now. I better put on my magic see-invisibility glasses if I want to see you, while you are invisible, often!"

Ray Charles put on his magic glasses. They were bright pink, and had been decorated with colorful feathers by a class of middle schoolers. The decorations weren't glued on very well, so you could see the dots where they attached them to the frame. He could now see his friend, Dialogue Partner!

"Now that you can see me, you can tell that my outfit consists of many large beads, strung together into some form of decorative chainmail!"
"You're right," said Ray Charles, "I didn't notice that before, or anything."
"I knew you'd notice it once you could see me!"
"Thanks!"
"You are very welcome!" they both said at the same time.
Then they both said something else at the same time. It was:
"Look! There's something bad about to happen!"

And then something bad happened.
Very bad.
And very happenin'.



No comments:

Post a Comment